We collect and generate various data points about you.
Data by which you are identified is termed as “Personal Data”. Personal Data does not mean information that is freely available or accessible in public domain.
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us.
We are also governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
Please note we do not offer any product/service under this Platform outside India.
If you do not agree please do not use or access our Platform.
Personal Data we may collect from you are as under:
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card / passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
- Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
- financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of request for some of our products/services;
- images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
- voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances;
- employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
- specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels;
- opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
- information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
- Some of the information such as your shopping behaviour, preferences, call data records, device location, voice, your browsing history, and other information that you may provide to us from time to time.
Sharing of your Personal Data
In various processes / submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use / share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in following cases:
- only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
- it is directed or required by legal/regulatory / statutory / governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
- it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
- to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
- to check and process your applications submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
- to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
- to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
- to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
- to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
- to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
- to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
- to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
- for conducting audits and for record keeping purposes;
- for selective offers and promotions.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
Purging of your Personal Data
- You may delete your Hashboosh account at any point of time by making such a choice in Hashboosh E-commerce’s desktop website, mobile WAP site or mobile application. With this we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed of by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
- The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
- Please note that a “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
Links to other websites
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We use the latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option. Please do not share your Hashboosh login, password and OTP details with anybody.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Google AdWords remarketing
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Facebook, Custom Audiences and Facebook Marketing Services
Due to our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer. We use the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA,
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law.
With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand able to determine the visitors of our online offer as a target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display our Facebook ads only to Facebook users who have shown an interest in our website or who have specific characteristics (e. g. interests in certain topics or products determined by the websites visited) that we submit to Facebook (so-called "custom audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to make sure that our Facebook ads are in line with the potential interest of users and do not have a nuisance effect. Using the Facebook pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users have been redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion tracking").
The Facebook pixel is directly integrated into our website by Facebook and can store a so-called cookie, i. e. a small file, on your device. If you then log in to Facebook or visit Facebook when you are logged in, your visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous for us, i. e. it does not allow us to draw conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that it can be linked to the respective user profile and used by Facebook as well as for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we transfer data to Facebook for comparison purposes, it is encrypted locally in the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done with the sole purpose of matching the data encrypted by Facebook.
Furthermore, when using the Facebook pixel, we use the additional function "advanced matching", in which inventory data such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or users' Facebook IDs is transmitted to Facebook (encrypted), but solely to create target groups ("Custom Audiences"). Users agree our use of the "advanced matching" and the related processing of their data.
Based on our legitimate interests, we also use the "Custom Audiences from File" function of the social network Facebook, Inc. in which case inventory data (phone numbers, email addresses, Facebook IDs) will be uploaded to Facebook. The upload process is encrypted. The upload serves solely to identify recipients of our Facebook ads. We want to ensure that the ads are only displayed to users who are interested in our information and services. Users agree our use of the " Custom Audiences from File" function and the related processing of their data.
Facebook's processing of the data is governed by Facebooks Data Usage Policy. Accordingly, general instructions on how to display Facebook ads, in the Facebook Data Usage Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. For specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works, please visit the Facebook Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
You may object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set what kind of ads you see on Facebook, you can go to the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions on how to set up use-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. The settings are platform-independent, i. e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer at Hashboosh Designs Private Limited, No. 6/853 A-2, Cherupurath House, Judgemukku, Thrikkakara, Ernakulam-682021, Kerala, INDIA
Policy Review & Updates
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to Hashboosh Designs Private Limited and “you” and/or “your” refer to our customers.